Saturday, August 20, 2011

About should I get my associate degree or stay with the bachelors program

Should I get my associate degree or stay with the bachelors program?
I am currently in a online school for my bachelors degree. I have about 55 credits and was told you only need 60 credits for an associate degree. I wanted to know is there a way for me to get my associates and still continue with my bachelors program ? The bachelors program is 180 credits close to two years .The college that I am attending does not have an associate program. I am studying in human resource and trying to move up in my career. Any suggestions would be great .
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Many bachelor's programs will take the credits used for the associate's program as prerequisites for a bachelor's degree. Technically, a bachelor's is 'higher' than an associates, anyway.
Answer 2 :
Check with a local junior college to see if the credits you have can be transferred to complete an associates degree. Of course you may have to take some classes with them to fill their requirements. Meantime you can continue with your online bachelors program.
Answer 3 :
go for the bachelor's degree, you might regret it if you don't. and if you ever decide that you want to go back to school to get your master's degree then you are that much closer.