Thursday, November 17, 2011

About where is the best source online to get a bachelors degree

Where is the best source online to get a bachelors degree??
I have an associate's degree in business administration and am looking for the best online source to compare bachelors degree programs online.
Higher Education (University +) - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
university of pheonix is your best bet.
2 :
My friend got all the way through his PhD from Weldon University online, and he said very good things about Weldon.
3 :
www.almedauniversity.com $_UK_HI
4 :
To compare? Go to the link to get information about a number of different programs. Personally, I believe if you can get it from a 'real' school that has an online program (like a state college or a business school that's well known), you're better off than just some upstart only online program. (That's what I did - got my Master's without setting foot on the campus.) So, check out some big colleges to see if they offer online degrees, too.
5 :
Try University of Phoenix, they are one of the most highly visible and apparently successful online universities out there.
6 :
I am currently a junior at Upper Iowa University. I love it and highly recommended it to anyone! The courses are 8 week terms and you only need to take 2 courses per term to be considered full-time for financial aid etc. Check it out at www.uiu.edu
7 :
Univ of Phoenix is extremely expensive ($500+/Credit hour) I got mine from Bellevue University, they're reasonably priced and the program can be accelerated. Mine was 18 months long. If you go there they have something called the Kirkpatrick signature series that you take at the end of the program and is three courses long. It is mandatory for all students. If you go to Bellevue, just don't take the sig series with Dr. Devine, he's a jerk and deliberately creates religious hostility in the classroom and then gives you poor grades if you dare to disagree with him. I went from a perfect 4.0 to a 3.86 because of that loser. Right now I'm doing my masters degree at Walden University. Yeah, I was so pissed at Devine that I refused to do my master's there. I think Walden Univ has a bachelor program, though not sure. Capella Univ is another reasonably priced online college. Good luck to you. It all depends on what you want to study.
8 :
As an employer, I can tell you that I don't consider a bachelors online degrees anywhere near the equivalent of a real bachelors degree in a classroom setting. My experience tells me that those online degrees are really a cash cow for whoever's selling them... the only employer I know who seems to consider these degrees happens to be in state or federal government!